Local Media San Diego is looking for on on-air board operator:
The qualified candidates will:
- Operate broadcast console
- Read and follow format log and play the correct spots and station ID’s at the appropriate times
- Operate faders, monitor audio levels, and segue music – ensure the music is tight.
- Board ops will need to show up 30 minutes prior to live broadcast to check in and make sure studio is set up for broadcast
- Communicate effectively with program directors. Other duties may be assigned
- May help administer contests, answer listener phone calls, screen listener calls for live shows.
- Board operators may also be responsible for monitoring additional radio stations simultaneously.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.